- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken
- 2 cups sesame snack sticks
- 2 cups Life cereal
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 1 cup Wheat Chex
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1-1/2 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the crackers, pretzels, sesame sticks, cereals and nuts. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread into two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Super Party Mix in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p20
Reviews for Super Party Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review