This is a great appetizer for game day. It is a quick and easy recipe that doesn't make a lot when you don't need a lot of food.Shirley Murphy, Jacksonville, Illinois
2-3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Tortilla chips, optional
- In a small nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with salt and pepper;
- set aside.
- Spread refried beans on bottom of 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking
- spray. Top with meat mixture and chilies. Drizzle with taco sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated
- through and cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream. Serve with
- tortilla chips if desired. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 282 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 690 mg sodium,