Super Nachos Recipe
This is a great appetizer for game day. It is a quick and easy recipe that doesn't make a lot when you don't need a lot of food.Shirley Murphy, Jacksonville, Illinois
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Tortilla chips, optional
- In a small nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Spread refried beans on bottom of 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Top with meat mixture and chilies. Drizzle with taco sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips if desired. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Super Nachos in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p43
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Super Nachos(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >