Super Mango Smoothies Recipe
This packs a nutritional punch first thing in the morning to keep you healthy and going strong all day. It also tastes great!
- 1-1/2 cups peach mango juice blend
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 tablespoons 2% cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon toasted wheat germ
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 269 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Super Mango Smoothies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC