Super Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Muenster cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Swiss cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) process American cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- 1. On two slices of bread, layer the cheeses; top with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of sandwiches; sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 2. Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 1-2 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich (prepared with reduced-fat Swiss cheese, reduced-fat process American cheese and reduced-fat butter) equals 430 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,094 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.