Super Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Heat up your indoor grill to make these ooey-gooey grilled cheese sandwich recipes. They're delicious served with soup! —Debbie Murray, Ft. Worth, Texas
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Muenster cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Swiss cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) process American cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- On two slices of bread, layer the cheeses; top with remaining bread.
- Butter the outsides of sandwiches; sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 1-2 minutes or until
- bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich (prepared with reduced-fat Swiss cheese, reduced-fat process American cheese and reduced-fat butter) equals 430 calories, 20 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,094 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.