- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Muenster cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Swiss cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) process American cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- On two slices of bread, layer the cheeses; top with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of sandwiches; sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 1-2 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Super Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Sort By :
"Really good. A little salty, but tasty otherwise."
"Definite hit with the family. For an added treat I found Asiago Italian bread with dried tomatoes which added a little zip. We also enjoyed a tab of spicy brown mustard for a little zip."
"Hey windsong Sometimes you must spurge a little!"
"The sodium and fat content are out of sight!!A lot of saturated fat. May be delicious but not worth all that."
"I just use my waffle iron and it works very well. Gram1231"