- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Muenster cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Swiss cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) process American cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- On two slices of bread, layer the cheeses; top with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of sandwiches; sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 1-2 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Super Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Sort By :
Definite hit with the family. For an added treat I found Asiago Italian bread with dried tomatoes which added a little zip. We also enjoyed a tab of spicy brown mustard for a little zip.
Hey windsong Sometimes you must spurge a little!
The sodium and fat content are out of sight!!A lot of saturated fat. May be delicious but not worth all that.
I just use my waffle iron and it works very well. Gram1231