Heat up your indoor grill to make these ooey-gooey grilled cheese sandwich recipes. They're delicious served with soup! —Debbie Murray, Ft. Worth, Texas
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Muenster cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) Swiss cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) process American cheese
- 2 slices (3/4 ounce each) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- On two slices of bread, layer the cheeses; top with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of sandwiches; sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 1-2 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Super Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p16
Reviews for Super Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review