- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into
- four portions. Roll each into an 8-in. circle.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium
- heat; add a portion of dough. Cook for 30-60 seconds or until
- bubbles form on top. Turn and cook until the second side is golden
- brown. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining dough, adding
- cooking spray as needed.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from the heat
- for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness
- (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium,
- 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting steak thinly across the grain.
- Serve on warm flatbreads with lettuce, olives and cheese. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 348 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 770 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.