- four portions. Roll each into an 8-in. circle.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium
- heat; add a portion of dough. Cook for 30-60 seconds or until
- bubbles form on top. Turn and cook until the second side is golden
- brown. Remove and keep warm. Repeat with remaining dough, adding
- cooking spray as needed.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and
- lightly coat the grill rack. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill, covered, over medium-high heat or broil 4 in. from the heat
- for 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness
- (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium,
- 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting steak thinly across the grain.
- Serve on warm flatbreads with lettuce, olives and cheese. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 348 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 770 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now