- 1-1/4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/4 cups yellow cornmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- Combine biscuit mix and cornmeal in a large bowl. Whisk eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients. Transfer to a greased 9-in. oven-proof skillet.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cut into wedges. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Super-Fast Corn Bread in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012, p28
Reviews for Super-Fast Corn Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2014
Great texture, but not sweet enough for my taste. Might try again, but add some sugar to it next time.
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >