Super Easy Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
At my house, we never know how many we'll have for dinner. That's why this spaghetti sauce is one of my favorites - flavorful, filling and fast. Italian sausage gives it depth, and salsa adds the kick.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound Italian sausage links, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 jars (24 ounces each) spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- Hot cooked pasta
- Shredded or shaved Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same pan, cook sausage over medium heat until browned and no longer pink.
- 2. Stir in spaghetti sauce, salsa and beef; heat through. Serve with pasta; if desired, sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Super Easy Spaghetti Sauce
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC