Super-Duper Chili Recipe
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 8 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook the sausage and beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Super-Duper Chili
Sort By :
I am SO GLAD I came across this recipe! My girlfriend gave me this recipe some time back, but, she wrote it down from memory and forgot to include the chili powder and cayenne pepper so I always thought it good but rather bland. Made it this way and it is truely super duper chili. Rated the best at our last church potluck!
this is my family and friends favorite chili recipe. YUMM
Excellent chili! I followed the recipe exactly and it came out great!