- 2 cups mashed potato flakes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 to 3 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4-1/2 pounds), cut up
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a shallow dish, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, poultry seasoning and pepper. Place butter in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with potato flake mixture.
- Place on a lightly greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 50-65 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Super Crispy Baked Chicken
Sort By :
"I was mildly disappointed as the chicken did not turn out "super crispy" as advertised. The crust was good, but came off in places. Could have been due to the fact that I had to cut some huge pieces into smaller pieces as I feed a crowd."
"Absolutely D-elicious!!! This is such a tasty recipe. I made a few minor changes, I added a bit of Panko to the breading to make it more crunchy, and put some egg in the butter. YUM!!"
"Loved this recipe!!! I'm making it again tomorrow. The chicken is juicy & well seasoned. One of the best meals I've made!! I'm a novice cook & don't cook very often, so I love how easy it was!"
"Excellent recipe, fast and easy."
"It was pretty tasty, easy to make and cheap.. although next time I might put some ranch seasoning in the coating :)"