- 2 cups mashed potato flakes
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 to 3 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4-1/2 pounds), cut up
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a shallow dish, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, poultry seasoning and pepper. Place butter in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with potato flake mixture.
- Place on a lightly greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, 50-65 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Super Crispy Baked Chicken
Sort By :
Absolutely D-elicious!!! This is such a tasty recipe. I made a few minor changes, I added a bit of Panko to the breading to make it more crunchy, and put some egg in the butter. YUM!!
Loved this recipe!!! I'm making it again tomorrow. The chicken is juicy & well seasoned. One of the best meals I've made!! I'm a novice cook & don't cook very often, so I love how easy it was!
Excellent recipe, fast and easy.
It was pretty tasty, easy to make and cheap.. although next time I might put some ranch seasoning in the coating :)