- slices. Place two large lime slices, cut side up, for sunglasses.
- Remove the pulp from two more slices; cut two strips of peel and
- place next to lime slices.
- Remove leaves from strawberry; place over sunglasses for eyelashes.
- Cut strawberry in half; place with cut side down and wide sides
- together for mouth. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 388 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now