- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla
- until smooth; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the
- pudding mix, baby food and cinnamon until smooth. Cover and
- microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir.
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide in half; shape each portion into a ball. Roll each into a
- 9-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Spread cream cheese mixture to within 1/2
- in. of edges; top with carrot mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal.
- Cut each into six rolls. Place cut side up in two greased 9-in.
- square baking pans. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on
- wire racks for 5 minutes. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over
- warm rolls. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 364 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 404 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.