I found this recipe years ago. When I prepare it for an evening meal, I call it "Sunset Salad".Margaret Ulrich, Braidwood, Illinois
8-10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 cup sliced ripe bananas
- Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving juices. In a large bowl,
- combine pudding mix with reserved fruit juices. Fold in pineapple,
- oranges and strawberries; chill for at least 2 hours. Add bananas
- just before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 102 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.