Sunshine Salad Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 cup sliced ripe bananas
- 1. Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving juices. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix with reserved fruit juices. Fold in pineapple, oranges and strawberries; chill for at least 2 hours. Add bananas just before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 102 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Sunshine Salad
"I did not like this recipe at all. Presentation was beautiful but the lemon pudding did nothing for it. I will not be making this again. I made this with good ingredients and exactly as posted."
"I really liked this salad and so did my family, but next time I would not use all of the juice, it was really runny, but good"
"This recipe is super easy and loved by all. I usually use sugar free instant lemon pudding."
"I recently put out a search machine for fruit salads on TOH's web site, and I have already made it twice, once for my family & once for pot luck for the church. Needless to say, it was lavished with praise & I did credit TOH for it. This recipe was entered into a file in my computer titled, "Save & don't even accidently delete it.""