Page Alexander of Baldwin City, Kansas notes, "We especially like this refreshing salad with barbecue."
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Drain pineapple,
- reserving juice. set pineapple aside. Add enough water to the juice
- to equal 1 cup; stir into gelatin. Add orange juice concentrate.
- Chill until partially set. Fold in the pineapple and oranges. Pour
- into a 4-cup mold or glass bowl. Chill until set. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 112 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.