I found this recipe years ago. When I prepare it for an evening meal, I call it "Sunset Salad".—Margaret Ulrich, Braidwood, Illinois
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 cup sliced ripe bananas
- Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving juices. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix with reserved fruit juices. Fold in pineapple, oranges and strawberries; chill for at least 2 hours. Add bananas just before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Sunshine Salad in Country Woman March/April 1997, p35
Reviews for Sunshine Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review