- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 cup sliced ripe bananas
- Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving juices. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix with reserved fruit juices. Fold in pineapple, oranges and strawberries; chill for at least 2 hours. Add bananas just before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Sunshine Salad
"I did not like this recipe at all. Presentation was beautiful but the lemon pudding did nothing for it. I will not be making this again. I made this with good ingredients and exactly as posted."
"I really liked this salad and so did my family, but next time I would not use all of the juice, it was really runny, but good"
"This recipe is super easy and loved by all. I usually use sugar free instant lemon pudding."
"I recently put out a search machine for fruit salads on TOH's web site, and I have already made it twice, once for my family & once for pot luck for the church. Needless to say, it was lavished with praise & I did credit TOH for it. This recipe was entered into a file in my computer titled, "Save & don't even accidently delete it.""