Sunshine Muffins Recipe
- 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, combine flours, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add remaining ingredients; stir just until moistened (batter may be lumpy). Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until top of muffin springs back when lightly touched. Yield: 15-18 muffins.
Reviews for Sunshine Muffins
Sort By :
"These muffins did not turn out looking like the picture, so not an attractive appearance in my opinion. Flavor is good, texture is average. If I made them again I would add a crump topping to make them more appealing."
"I have made these many times over the years. The first time I made them I didn't have any walnuts, marmalade or orange extract, so I omitted them. The muffins were still delicious, and I've made them the same way ever since"