Sunshine Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons coconut, toasted
- 1. Spread ice cream into crust; spread sherbet over ice cream. Freeze for at least 3 hours. Top with whipped topping. Cover and freeze. At least 30 minutes before serving, remove pie from freezer; arrange oranges on top and sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 303 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Sunshine Ice Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.