Sunshine Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons coconut, toasted
- 1. Spread ice cream into crust; spread sherbet over ice cream. Freeze for at least 3 hours. Top with whipped topping. Cover and freeze. At least 30 minutes before serving, remove pie from freezer; arrange oranges on top and sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 303 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Sunshine Ice Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.