Sunshine Halibut Recipe
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 4 halibut steaks (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until tender; remove from the heat. Stir in parsley and orange peel.
- 2. Place halibut in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with onion mixture. Combine orange and lemon juices; pour over fish. Sprinkle with salt and lemon-pepper. Cover and bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 142 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 24g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Sunshine Halibut
"The seasonings were good, and the recipe was easy to make."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.