- until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes
- longer. Remove from the heat.
- Stir a small amount of hot filling into egg; return all to the pan,
- stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in butter until melted.
- Cool to room temperature without stirring. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over gelatin. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 109 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.