Sunshine Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 medium oranges, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 green or red tart apples, chopped
- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 large firm banana, slices
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine oranges and sugar. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add apples, kiwi, grapes, pineapple and yogurt; toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Add the banana just before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 116 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Sunshine Fruit Salad
"This fruit salad was quick and delicious! The youth group loved it. Thanks!!"