Sunshine Cupcakes Recipe
Want to put a smile on someone's face? Look no further than these cheery cupcakes! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Yellow food coloring
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips, red shoestring licorice and candy corn
- 1. Prepare cake batter mix according to package directions for cupcakes; cool completely.
- 2. In a small bowl, tint frosting yellow. Frost cupcakes. Press two chocolate chips into each cupcake for eyes. For mouths, cut licorice into 1-in. pieces; bent slightly to curve. Press one licorice piece into each cupcake. Add candy corn around edges of cupcakes. Yield: 2 dozen.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC