Sunshine Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) orange marmalade
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 8 pounds whole chicken wings (about 40)
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Dip wings into sauce and place on two foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes, reversing pans once during baking. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days before serving. Keep warm in 6-qt. slow cooker. Yield: 15-20 servings.
1 serving (3 each) equals 370 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 565 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Sunshine Chicken Wings
"Everytime I make this recipe I have requests for the recipe. Love this recipe. I am bringing it to our family camping trip this weekend.-Cathy B."
"This chicken was wonderful, I will make this again"
"I made these for my daughters birthday, cooked them and put them in the crockpot, they were all eaten and the recipe was given out to 3 different people. They were great!"
"This was absolutely TERRIBLE. My dog would not even eat the meat."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer