Sunshine Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) orange marmalade
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 8 pounds whole chicken wings (about 40)
- In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Dip wings into sauce and place on two foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes, reversing pans once during baking. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days before serving. Keep warm in 6-qt. slow cooker. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sunshine Chicken Wings
Sort By :
Everytime I make this recipe I have requests for the recipe. Love this recipe. I am bringing it to our family camping trip this weekend.
This chicken was wonderful, I will make this again
I made these for my daughters birthday, cooked them and put them in the crockpot, they were all eaten and the recipe was given out to 3 different people. They were great!
This was absolutely TERRIBLE. My dog would not even eat the meat.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Wings >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >