“My teenage daughters are perpetual dieters, so I worry about their nutrition,” writes Linda Evancoe-Coble from Leola, Pennsylvania. “I came up with this yummy breakfast beverage full of fruity goodness, and they love it.”
Recommended: 77 Tropical Recipes for a Taste-cation Anytime
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed peeled mango
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, sliced and quartered
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 8 to 10 ice cubes
- In a blender, place half of each ingredient; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sunrise Slushies in Taste of Home February/March 2006, p48
Reviews for Sunrise Slushies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review