Sunrise Mini Pizzas Recipe
- 8 to 10 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add milk, salt and pepper. Melt butter in a skillet; add the egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are set. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- 2. Roll each dinner roll into a 5-in. circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Spoon egg mixture evenly over crusts. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 10 pizzas.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Sunrise Mini Pizzas
"My kids love this recipe! We also like it with sausage. Thank you for sharing!"
"Great and simple recipe! Make it even easier by cooking the bacon, draining the grease and adding the eggs to the same pan. Saves a step in topping the pizzas since the eggs and bacon are all together."