I created this recipe for "something different" at breakfast. Even though they look like I went to a lot of trouble, these little pizzas do go together quickly. I even make them for our three children on rushed school mornings.
- 8 to 10 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add milk, salt and pepper. Melt butter in a skillet; add the egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until the eggs are set. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Roll each dinner roll into a 5-in. circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Spoon egg mixture evenly over crusts. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Yield: 10 pizzas.
Originally published as Sunrise Mini Pizzas in Taste of Home February/March 1999, p27
Reviews for Sunrise Mini Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review