- 7 Season's Choice Hash Brown Patties
- 3/4 bag Little Salad Bar Flat Leaf Spinach, sliced
- 9 Breakfast Best Original Pre-Cooked Sausage Patties
- 1 bag Happy Farms Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 12 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Friendly Farms Half & Half
- 5 medium tomatoes, ends removed, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Stonemill Essentials Parsley Flakes
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° and coat 13x9-inch pan with nonstick spray.
- Pan fry the hash brown patties in a skillet according to packaging directions. Crumble the patties and evenly spread them into the 13x9-inch pan once fried.
- Microwave the sausage patties for 40 seconds and then crumble them.
- Evenly top the hash browns with the sliced spinach. Follow with the sausage and 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, salt and pepper. Pour over the casserole mix and pat down the mixture with a flat spatula.
- Top evenly with the sliced tomatoes and sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley flakes.
- Bake 45 minutes. Serve hot or cold. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Sunnyside Breakfast Casserole Provided by ALDI 2013
Reviews for Sunnyside Breakfast Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review