Sunny Summer Sabayon
Recipe provided by MARS®
Find more springtime favorites in our Easter Sweets & Treats Guide
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 4 Fresh peaches, cut into wedges
- 4 Plums, cut into wedges
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 Large egg yolks
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1 Teaspoon orange extract
- 12 DOVE® PROMISES® Dark Chocolate
- 1-1/2 Cups whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries and mint, optional
- Toss fruit with sugar and butter. Bake on foil-lined sheet pan in
- preheated 400-degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Keep warm.
- For the sabayon: Beat yolks with sugar in bowl set over saucepan of
- simmering water. Whisk until mixture is hot and thickened, about 3
- Add DOVE® PROMISES® Dark Chocolate; stir until melts. Remove
- from heat and stir in orange extract. Cool slightly, stirring
- occasionally. Fold in whipped cream.
- Arrange fruit on plates, top with sabayon, raspberries and mint.
- Yield: 8 servings.