- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup (about 2 ounces) cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- Thinly sliced fresh mint leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, cantaloupe and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Just before serving, gently stir in raspberries; top with sunflower kernels. If desired, sprinkle with mint. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sunny Strawberry & Cantaloupe Salad in Taste of Home September/October 2013, p2-8
Reviews for Sunny Strawberry & Cantaloupe Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 30, 2014
"Good fruit combinations, but I thought the cheese was a bit odd; it didn't seem to go with the fruits. I'd try a sweeter cheese in the future. I really liked the addition of the sunflower kernels, they give the salad a nice crunch."