Sunny-Side-Up Pizza Recipe
"Preparing this recipe is the best way I know to make sure my family takes time for breakfast," comments Rose Koren of Bookfield, Illinois. "I just call out 'pizza's ready!' and amazingly everyone comes to the table."
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepepr
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1. Place crust on a greased pizza pan. Using a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter, cut out six circles from crust, evenly spaced and about 1 in. from edge. (Remove circles and save for another use.)
- 2. Bread an egg into each hole. Sprinkle with the cheese, bacon, peppers and onion. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until the eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 355 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 242mg cholesterol, 578mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein
Reviews for Sunny-Side-Up Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC