Sunny-Side-Up Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepepr
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1. Place crust on a greased pizza pan. Using a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter, cut out six circles from crust, evenly spaced and about 1 in. from edge. (Remove circles and save for another use.)
- 2. Bread an egg into each hole. Sprinkle with the cheese, bacon, peppers and onion. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until the eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 355 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 242 mg cholesterol, 578 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.