Preparing this recipe is the best way I know to make sure my family takes time for breakfast. I just call out "pizza's ready!" and amazingly everyone comes to the table. —Rose Koren, Brookfield, Illinois
Featured In: Our All-Time Best Pizzas
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 6 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepepr
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on a greased pizza pan. Using a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter, cut out six circles from crust. (Remove circles and save for another use.) Break an egg into each hole. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, peppers and onion. Bake until eggs are completely set, 8-10 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sunny-Side-Up Pizza in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p16
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Sunny-Side-Up Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review