- Remove from heat; stir in the cheeses, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Roll into a
- 10x9-in. rectangle. Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. parchment paper-lined
- baking sheet. Prick with a fork.
- Spread mushroom mixture over pastry to within 1 in. of edges. Top
- with pancetta (place pancetta near the edges of the mushroom
- mixture). Score edges of pastry with a fork. Beat 1 egg and water;
- brush over pastry edges. Bake 10-12 minutes or until pastry is
- golden brown.
- Carefully crack remaining eggs off-center into each corner. Bake 8-10
- minutes longer or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with chives, salt and
- pepper. Cut into four pieces. Serve warm.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 585 calories, 40 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 305 mg cholesterol, 893 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 21 g protein.