4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 4 slices pound cake
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 4 canned apricot halves
- Spread butter over both sides of cake slices. In a skillet, toast
- pound cake over medium-high heat 15-30 seconds on each side or until
- golden brown. Transfer to dessert plates.
- Spoon yogurt over cake to resemble fried egg whites. Top with
- apricots to resemble yolks. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 179 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.