- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup orange or pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 to 4 cups lemon sherbet
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and orange juice until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in vanilla; cool for 5 minutes. Gently stir in the oranges. Scoop sherbet into individual dishes; top with orange sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sunny Sherbet Cups in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p7
Reviews for Sunny Sherbet Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review