Sunny Orange Lemonade Recipe
- 4-1/4 cups water, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 3/4 cup orange juice (about 3 oranges)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a small saucepan, bring 1-1/4 cups water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for 10 minutes; cool.
- Transfer to a pitcher; add lemon and orange juices and peels. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Stir in the remaining water. Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Sunny Orange Lemonade(15)
Sort By :
This was very refreshing.
The orange really rounds out the flavor - loved it!
Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks so I was anxious to try this and my family and I loved it! I did use Splenda instead of the sugar. Will make again!
Kathleen1935. You need to read the instructions again. Readers are asked "what they do to modify the recipe".
I've gotten some good ideas from this.
The recipe, of course should only be rated on the original as is recipe.
PERFECT SUMMER DRINK