Sunny Fruit Salad Recipe
I came up with this fruit salad when I want one that featured oranges. It is the easiest salad and can be made anytime of the year.—Kathy Ingrao, West Lafayette, Indiana
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1. Drain oranges, reserving juice; set the oranges aside. In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and reserved juice until smooth (mixture will be thick). Stir in the pineapple, marshmallows and oranges. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 148 calories, 2 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 181 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Sunny Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC