I came up with this fruit salad when I want one that featured oranges. It is the easiest salad and can be made anytime of the year.—Kathy Ingrao, West Lafayette, Indiana
Recommended: 15 Recipes to Make for Summer Pool Parties
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Drain oranges, reserving juice; set the oranges aside. In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and reserved juice until smooth (mixture will be thick). Stir in the pineapple, marshmallows and oranges. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sunny Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p48
Reviews forSunny Fruit Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2015
"Made this with a slight change--coconut instant pudding. Loved it!! Fast and easy, ready in no time at all."