Sunny Citrus Cooler Recipe
The sunny color of this refreshing punch matched the bright yellow sunflower decorations for my theme dinner. It's easy to stir up, too, which is good new because a few sips may quench your thirst, but your taste buds are sure to be asking for more. —Holly Joyce Jackson, Minnesota
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups ginger ale or white soda, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- 1. In a 1-gal. pitcher, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate and lemonade concentrate. Add ginger ale and mix well. Serve over ice. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 gallon.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 135 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Sunny Citrus Cooler
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC