Sunny Citrus Cooler Recipe
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups ginger ale or white soda, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- 1. In a 1-gal. pitcher, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate and lemonade concentrate. Add ginger ale and mix well. Serve over ice. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 gallon.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 135 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 8 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Sunny Citrus Cooler
"This is so delicious. We really enjoy this drink and have made it more than once."