Sunny Citrus Cooler Recipe
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups ginger ale or white soda, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- 1. In a 1-gal. pitcher, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate and lemonade concentrate. Add ginger ale and mix well. Serve over ice. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 gallon.
1 cup: 167 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Sunny Citrus Cooler
"This is so delicious. We really enjoy this drink and have made it more than once."