- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups ginger ale or white soda, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- In a 1-gal. pitcher, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate and lemonade concentrate. Add ginger ale and mix well. Serve over ice. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 gallon.
Originally published as Sunny Citrus Cooler in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p7
Reviews for Sunny Citrus Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 8, 2012
"This is so delicious. We really enjoy this drink and have made it more than once."
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2011