The sunny color of this refreshing punch matched the bright yellow sunflower decorations for my theme dinner. It's easy to stir up, too, which is good new because a few sips may quench your thirst, but your taste buds are sure to be asking for more. —Holly Joyce Jackson, Minnesota
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 cups ginger ale or white soda, chilled
- Orange slices, optional
- In a 1-gal. pitcher, combine pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate and lemonade concentrate. Add ginger ale and mix well. Serve over ice. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 gallon.
Originally published as Sunny Citrus Cooler in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p7
Reviews for Sunny Citrus Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review