- 4 bacon strips
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons 4% cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices Swiss cheese (3/4 ounce each)
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, cream cheese, pickle juice, mustard, onion powder, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. On two slices of toast, layer the lettuce, tomato, cheese slices and bacon. Top with egg salad and remaining toast. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Sunny BLT Sandwiches
Sort By :
"My reciepe is much plainer,but I love it. I scramble eggs and spread on buttered toast with bacon,tomato and lettuce. Maybe even a slice of white onion.yum"
"This sounds so good. My husband and I love egg salad and I love BLT's. I would leave the tomato out of of my husbands sandwich as he does not like tomato. This is a perfect sandwich for a light supper. Thank you!!!"
"I absoluty LOVE egg salad BLT's. This was sooo good my husband and I always split the second one!"
"I received this recipe and it sounded so good that I had to try it right away. Delicious!!!! I ate it for breakfast and it was wonderful."
"I think she is referring to something a little easier for digestion....Great recipe!"