- 1 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons salted sunflower kernels
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (8 slices).
Reviews for Sunflower Wheat Bread(1)
Sort By :
This bread is very tasty!!! Also, it's very simple with the bread machine. I am always on the lookout for simple breads. All the different ingredients work well together. I did substitute coconut oil for the butter and still turned out great. I will be making this again.