- Freeze one layer for future use. Set aside 1 tablespoon frosting.
- Frost top and sides of remaining cake.
- Place cake in the center of a large round tray (about 18 in.) Arrange
- chocolate chips on top of cake. Place sponge cakes around cake. Mix
- reserved frosting with milk; drizzle over sponge cakes. Decorate
- with bees if desired. Yield: 22 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 415 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 441 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.