- 1 package (3 ounces) chicken ramen noodles
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- Break noodles into small pieces. In a large bowl, combine the noodles, coleslaw mix, sunflower kernels and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, pepper and contents of seasoning packet. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Sunflower Noodle Coleslaw
Sort By :
"Great recipe! I used 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar instead of white and it gave it a little extra "bite"!"
"This was great 5 stars. I left out green peppers because my husband can't eat them. He said I should make it again. I used oriental noodles."
"Do you cook the ramen noodles?"
"Seasoning packet is in the Chicken Ramen Noodles Soup package."
"Where is the seasoning packet???????????"