Sunflower Cranberry Bread Recipe
- 1 cup warm 2% milk (70° to 80°)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 3-1/3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all the ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 2. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed. Bake according to bread machine directions. Yield: 1 loaf (2 pounds, 16 slices).
1 slice: 152 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Sunflower Cranberry Bread
"Works great in the breadmachine. Good texture and taste. I will make this one again and again."