Sunflower Cranberry Bread Recipe
“I embellished this recipe from my sister-in-law with dried cranberries and sunflower seeds. It’s a great gift during the holidays or for friends who need cheering up.” —Juliet Konieczny, Amsterdam, New York
- 1 cup warm 2% milk (70° to 80°)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 3-1/3 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all the ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed. Bake according to bread machine directions. Yield: 1 loaf (2 pounds, 16 slices).
Originally published as Sunflower Cranberry Bread in Simple & Delicious October/November 2010, p59
Reviews for Sunflower Cranberry Bread(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2010
Works great in the breadmachine. Good texture and taste. I will make this one again and again.