“This crisp salad is so refreshing we always lick the bowl clean,” says Marilyn Newcomer of Sun City, California.
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- In a bowl, combine the broccoli, bacon, onion, raisins and sunflower kernels. In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients; stir until smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving, stirring occasionally. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sunflower Broccoli Salad in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p44
Reviews for Sunflower Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review