- 2 cups torn romaine
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced beets, drained
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup unsalted sunflower kernels, toasted
- 1/4 cup fat-free French salad dressing
- Divide the romaine among four salad plates; top with beets, onion and sunflower kernels. Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sunflower Beet Salad in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p26
Reviews for Sunflower Beet Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review