- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 package (6 ounces) onion and garlic croutons
- 2 cups cubed mild cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed Monterey Jack cheese
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the croutons, sausage and cheese. Combine eggs and milk; mix well. Pour over cheese; sprinkle with basil, salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Sunday Sausage Breakfast
"This was quick and simple to make. It is VERY filling. You could easily prep this the night before and cook it in the morning. After baking, this would also freeze well in individual portions for a quick breakfast. The only change I would make is to stir the spices into the egg/milk mixture so it would be more evenly distributed.TOH Volunteer Field Editor"
"Loved this!!! Used honey garlic sausage cut out of the casing and habenero heat cheese....excellent!!! Tried it out on 3 colleagues and they raved. It's simple to put together and very easy to personalize for taste."