- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place roast on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. In a skillet, saute the onion, celery and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon 1 cup sauce over roast. Bake 45-55 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve with the remaining sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sunday Pork Loin
Sort By :
"so easy and my guest loved it"
"I used a bone-in pork roast, browned it on the stove, and cooked it in the slow cooker. The house smelled wonderful when I got home. My family liked this, but I have a barbecued pork roast recipe that I think we all like better, so I will probably not make this again though it was good."
"This Recipe has become a family staple in our house. The Pork is tender and juicy and the BBQ sauce isn't so overpowering you can't taste the pork. When I don't have the time to cook a whole loin I'll substitute a pork tenderloin and adjust the time according to weight. Still delicious!!"
"@ mark771, read the directions clearly. it tells u everything and how to do it."