Sunday Pork Loin Recipe
- 1 boneless Pork Loin roast (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place roast on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. In a skillet, saute the onion, celery and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon 1 cup sauce over roast. Bake 45-55 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve with the remaining sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sunday Pork Loin(5)
Sort By :
I used a bone-in pork roast, browned it on the stove, and cooked it in the slow cooker. The house smelled wonderful when I got home. My family liked this, but I have a barbecued pork roast recipe that I think we all like better, so I will probably not make this again though it was good.
This Recipe has become a family staple in our house. The Pork is tender and juicy and the BBQ sauce isn't so overpowering you can't taste the pork. When I don't have the time to cook a whole loin I'll substitute a pork tenderloin and adjust the time according to weight. Still delicious!!
@ mark771, read the directions clearly. it tells u everything and how to do it.
i am making this for dinner tonite for the 4th time. it has been a BIG hit at our house. so SCRUMPTIOUS!!! @ Mark771, the recipe says serve with the remaining sauce. thats how we do it too. its awesome!!!
What do you do with the vegetables and other seasonings after you mix them?
Just throw them in the pan with the roast?
Even the pic. doesn't show them or how they are served.